- Faster on-site installation time compared to traditional multi-part systems, as they are a single component installed by a single trade.
- Factory assembled insulation and dual metal facing panels to create a single high strength unit.
- One step installation, increasing the speed of build and minimizing delays by approximately 50%.
- Meets building codes.
- Interlocking groove joints with concealed fasteners create a water and air tight seal, stabilizing interior environments and saving energy costs.
- Superior thermal insulation capabilities compared to other insulating materials. (Roxul R-Value: 3.6/in, EPS R-Value: 4.04/in)
- The insulated panels are wrapped around the entire exterior of the building, providing the best thermal envelope.
- No thermal drift.
- Insulated panels have a high strength-to-weight ratio allowing for longer spans compared to other construction methods, reducing both transport and installation cost.
- Single component installation reduces trades involved and labor costs.
- Reduces operation costs and maintenance, while still having the same life span as other buildings.
- Very versatile with a variety of colours, finishes, accessories, profiles and trims with hidden fastener systems.
- Solutions for both vertical and horizontal applications.
- Design is not compromised when incorporating doors, windows and other construction materials into the design.